HOW TO ORDER
Welcome to TAU Home Page!
Explanaiton on how to order/ how to purchase in TAU
In order to make an offer on this site,it is neccesary for you to get registered and obtain a TAU customer ID. You can log-on and offer through the web site with this ID. Please read the Customer Agreement carefully as it pertains to the entire transaction between you and TAU corporation.Please register with full understanding and consent of the Agreement.
When there is change on personal information (contact no. or address), please log-on and update it as soon as possible asTAU arranges delivery/shipping based on those regsitered information.
- 1. Stock List
TAU's Stock List (inventory) information is updated daily for our world-wide online customers. The suggested prices on the Stock List reflect vehicle prices only. Additional delivery/shipping charges will apply. All the prices are indicated in Japanese Yen.
An estimated delivery/shipping charge will be calculated automatically on the Offer screen based on the destination of your choice. The exact delivery/shipping charge will be available on the invoice issued by TAU after your offer is accepted.
Members eligibility for buying products and products' prices are basically set by below criteria.
①Stock List products will be sold 2 business days after listing
②In case of multiple Members with offers of same or higher than list price: Highest offered Member will buy the product.
③In case of multiple Members with highest offers of same amount: Earliest offered Member will buy the product.
④In case of multiple offers from same Member for same product: Latest offer amount will be sales price.
⑤In case Member is out of contact longer than 1 business day: Next high offered Member will buy the product.
- 2. Internet Auction
- TAU Auction right will be granted by at least 1 stock vehicle purchase and its confirmed payment .Tau auction eligibility can also be granted by the confirmation of 100,000JPY deposit.
Please refer to "How to Bid" for detailed bidding instructions. After winning a bid for a vehicle, cancellation of the sales contract will not be permitted.
Terms of Trade
When you make an offer or submit a bid, you need to select the trading terms and specify the conditions of the transaction including the terms of trade, delivery/shipping location and method.
- STOCK LIST
Completion of Sales Contract
A sales contract is completed when you receive a "Sales Contract email" showing that your offer is accepted by TAU or success bidding in TAU auction. The goods details will be presented on your MY PAGE once the "Sales Contract email" is sent. Invoice will also be available for your review and printing. We can also send invoice by mail or facsimile to our domestic customers upon request.
Remit your full payment by telegraphic transfer to the bank account specified on your invoicewithin 48 hours after the sales contract is issued. Please fax us the receipt of the remittance with your customer ID and stock number on for confirmation. Delay of your payment without notice may lead to cancellation of your sales contract, in which case we will notify you by email.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery/shipping will be arranged promptly by TAU once your payment is confirmed. We will notify you by emai on the delivery/ shipping issue. You can also check this information on your Members page.
- Stock Yard
The ownership of a product is transferred to you when we confirm your payment. We accept liability for the damage caused by TAU or its contracted vendors during ground transportation or lading to the extent provided in our Customer Agreement. We will not be responsible for any damages caused after the delivery/ shipment has been executed.
All document for vehicle will be posted to you following up with delivery of the vehicle. If TAU make shipping arrangement on your request, all document including Bill of Lading will be sent by DHL or EMS after the ships departure.
- Bill of Lading
- DE-REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
Consignee Information on The Shipping Documents
Consignee Information on The Shipping Documents From Consignee Change Request to Change Completion
1. E-mail your details HERE with your ID number, Stock#, Vehcle model
2. After the change completion of the consignee, we will send you an email of the change completion.
1. Consignee information can be changed within 10 days after we confirm your payment.
2. If the period mentioned above passes, we cannot accept the change of the consignee.
We may accept a change request after progress in a time limit, but cannot be able to guarantee a consignee change.
In addition, we may decline participation in future auction.
1. Please send change requests by one case, even if consignees of the products always become the same consignee,
2. Please send a request again within three business days after having the request of the consignee change when there is not
the reply of the receptionist.
If you have any questions, please click HERE to contact.
As a principle, TAU does not accept complaints about products.
However, only in case conditions set in TAU Member Terms and Conditions are met, TAU shall accept complaints.
Yards Pick Up Terms
Pick up Person Confirmation
1. Please make sure to bring VEHICLE PICK UP NOTICE when coming for pick up.
1. Please reserve pick up schedule latest by previous day morning.
2. Please observe pick update/time punctually. （9:00~12:00, 13:00~～17:00）
Safety & Security
1. Please refrain from checking units that you have not purchased.
2. Wandering around inside yard without permission is not allowed.
3. Our yards’ forklifts may not reach for loading on some large carriers’ upper level.
4. We may not allow or load cars in dangerous cases judged by our staff, such as loading by forklifts from front, or vehicles with weights more than loading weight limit capacity.
5. Delivery or temporary leaving of vehicles outside yards is not possible.
6. Refueling gasoline/diesel is not possible for any units or carriers.
Law & Environmental Observation
1. Pick up will not be allowed for cases with possibilities of illegal carrying methods. (White number plate business trucks, overloading, etc.)
2. Please refrain from coming with vehicles with loud or irregular noise, oil leaking or other kinds of vehicles damaging surrounding environment and community.
3. Repairing at yards is not allowed.
4. Please refrain from stand by, or loading at public roads and make sure not to block or disturb public traffic.
1. For claims or any inquiries, please contact your direct salesperson.
2. Please check for yard access and traffic information by yourself well in advance and by referring to maps provided at Vehicle Pick Up Notice. (Guiding from locationsmore than 1 km away from yard is not possible)
3. TAU will not be liable for damages caused to carriers while loading with forklifts.
4. In case of typhoons or natural incidents and or other emergencies, schedules may change.
1. TAU will claim for damages in case of any accident or damage caused by customer or customer hired pick up person.